Worldwide: Luxury hospitality brand onefinestay has announced it will provide a “festive magic” suite of services, designed for families travelling during the holiday season.
In addition to pre-existing services, such as private chefs, nannies and butlers, guests will now be able to request dedicated holiday offerings.
Some of the new options available to guests include:
- Curated tablescapes: The company offers table layouts created by Vogue contributor Alice Leyland, to remove the hassle of creating high-quality holiday arrangements
- Christmas trees: A tree can be delivered to a property before arrival, either pre-decorated or with ornaments to hang with your guests
- Hamper and grocery delivery: Luxury holiday hampers include seasonal treats like hot cocoa and pumpkin pie, but can also include fully stocked fridges upon arrival
- Floral decorations: Guests’ favourite floral arrangements, including festive garlands, can be delivered to properties, alongside wreath-making kits
- Baking lessons: Chefs will be able to provide lessons to whip up holiday baked goods, either in person or locally
- A virtual visit from Santa: For families with kids, the company can arrange a visit from Father Christmas, providing details about children’s wish lists in order to create a memorable Christmas moment
- Wine and champagne delivery: Upon arrival, the wine fridge and liquor cupboard will be fully stocked, with quality champagne available for delivery
The various services range in price from $120 per person to $500 depending on the service provided. Onefinestay hopes that the round-the-clock support and access to amenities will create a relaxed holiday season for guests.
Founded in 2010 and part of Accor, the private home rental platform has expanded across nine key global cities with over 5,000 villas in its portfolio, seeking to provide private, premium rentals for its guests.
Already a market leader, onefinestay has been expanding in 2020, acquiring 40 new villas in Saint-Tropez in July. It was also named the seventh best villa company in the world in Condé Nast Traveller’s Readers Choice Awards.