US: Online marketplace 2nd Address has announced it has secured its 6,500th listing of furnished properties for business travellers available through its platform.
The firm currently serves the San Francisco Bay Area, Greater Los Angeles, Washington, D.C., New York City, Boston, Chicago, and Seattle. It also has plans to expand to Miami and Denver soon.
As cities increase their short-term rental regulations, 2nd Address says more property owners are now seeking out long-term rental solutions like their own. From that, they can then connect with business travellers looking for a place to call home for temporary assignments, team offsites, internship programmes, and during relocation.
CEO Chung-Man Tam said: “We’ve created a marketplace where any business traveller can find accommodations that fit their needs. For property owners, we connect them with high-quality renters that want to stay for weeks or months, rather than just a few nights.
“This provides much more consistent revenue and less turnover, a huge win-win for them,” he added.
With in-depth screening, identity and credit checks for all 2nd Address guests, hosts are being promised a greater sense of security in the sense that their home will be in good hands. Furthermore, the company provides assured insurance programmes to ensure satisfaction for both hosts and guests respectively.
2nd Address focuses on keeping the rental process as easy and efficient as possible for homeowners and property managers by providing assets such as:
• Market intelligence: 2nd Address says it provides proprietary tools to help hosts understand current market conditions, manage the pricing and optimise yields.
• A secure and simple process: Streamlined booking allows 2nd Address to review and send qualified guests to property owners with pre-signed leases for instant approval.
• Care and assistance: The 2nd Address care team is always on-hand to resolve guest issues at every step of the leasing process.
• Peace of mind for property owners: Guests vetted via background & credit check. Each lease is backed by our rent guarantee and property guarantee.
Examples of properties that are currently available through 2nd Address include:
• Seattle Loft near Amazon, Facebook, and Google
• Six-bedroom home on two private acres in Palo Alto, California
• Modern two-bedroom dog-friendly apartment near Lincoln Park in Chicago
For more information, visit the 2nd Address website here.