US: Thought leaders in social impact investing, Dagda Partners, has signed a partnership with the Florida Vacation Rental Managers Association [Florida VRMA].
Through the partnership with the largest vacation rental association, Dagda aims to lead sustainability education and certification for the industry and take a global leap towards conserving natural resources around the world within the vacation rental marketplace. Florida VRMA has become one of the first associations in the United States to offer such a programme in its entirety through a partnership with Dagda.
Dagda says its certification programme helps businesses and owners in the following ways:
- Expands booking potential with environmentally conscious guests.
- Validates one’s commitment to go green and offer the best in certified sustainable homes.
- A visible presence in the industry that one has taken steps to make their homes sustainable.
- Expanded partnership to market homes as sustainable.
- Increased opportunities to attract new homeowners that recognise companies as leaders in the sustainable initiatives.
- Earn additional credits for the Florida VRMA – MBA, by becoming certified by Dagda.
Florida VRMA’s executive director Denis Hanks said: ”The Florida VRMA is pleased to partner with DAGDA on education and certification for sustainable vacation rentals in the Florida market. This partnership on sustainable initiatives is the first of its kind in the vacation rental industry.
“We have been looking for a unique partner for a new green initiative and this fits nicely along side of the existing training and educational programs that we already offer our members.
“We are pleased to partner with Dagda who will provide this cutting edge programme to our hundreds of members and owners,” he added.
CiiRUS chief strategy officer Vincenzo Angelo Dicarlo said: “CiiRUS is proud to partner with Dagda, helping the management companies who use our software promote sustainable travel and accommodation for discerning guests. As global conscience of sustainability grows, so too does our commitment to work with partners like Dagda, putting our customers on the leading edge of these crucial changes.”
The partnership also coincides with Airbnb launching its own sustainability education hub to mark Big Energy Saving Week.