Expert panel announced for RockSTRz 2.0 reviews webinar [4 May]
Worldwide: The second half of ShortTermRentalz’ RockSTRz 2.0 webinar series kicks off next Tuesday 4 May [4pm BST] and the expert panel for that session has now been unveiled.
The session, entitled “The changing landscape of reviews”, will focus on the importance of genuine review aggregation, how businesses can improve credibility, SEO and conversion rates, and the role that review platforms such as Tripadvisor will play in the ‘new normal’.
With guest priorities, demands and expectations shifting significantly since the onset of the pandemic, contributors will also be discussing what travellers will expect in terms of standards from their accommodation, as the global travel and hospitality industries begin to reopen.
The following contributors will join host and editor of STRz, Paul Stevens, for the hour-long discussion:
- James Hacon, CloudReputation, Group CMO, MAPAL Group
- Satyan Joshi, Product Lead, EMEA, Google
- Christophe Salmon, co-founder and CEO, Revyoos.com
- Ali Powell, CEO and founder, Commercial Acceleration Ltd
You will learn:
- The importance of genuine review aggregation
- How businesses can improve credibility, SEO and conversion rates
- The role that platforms such as TripAdvisor will play in the ‘new normal’
- What, more than ever, travellers will be expecting in terms of standards from their accommodation
Sign up now for this unmissable session HERE.
Sign up for the remaining upcoming sessions in RockSTRz 2.0 below:
18 May [4pm BST]: “Tech this out”: tapping into the traveller psyche – Sponsored by Minut
1 June [4pm BST]: The great outdoors: Breaking new ground in the short-term rental sector – Sponsored By PointCentral