UK: International Hospitality Media (IHM), the publisher of ShortTermRentalz, has announced the launch of a webinar series in the run up to the URBAN LIVING FESTIVAL 2020: stay-live-work.
The fortnightly series of Urban Living webinars is designed to encourage participants to think differently and look to the future with thought-provoking discussions, debates, live Q&As with industry leaders and innovators as we begin to emerge into the future normal.
Hosted by IHM editor-in-chief George Sell, the Urban Living webinar series promises to offer a glimpse of what hospitality and real estate professionals can expect on the run up to URBAN LIVING FESTIVAL 2020: stay-live-work, which is taking place on November 25 – 26 2020 at Tobacco Dock, London.
The Urban Living series will cover the following themes:-
• Wednesday May 20: Architecture and design – how will hospitality and real estate asset classes which are centred around communal spaces and activities – such as co-living, co-working, hotels, hostels, student housing and aparthotels – address changing attitudes to social distancing when designing and operating new projects?
• Wednesday June 3: The future of work: offices, coworking and business travel
• Wednesday June 17: Investor sentiment: hotels, serviced apartments, student housing, co-living, short-term rentals
• Wednesday July 1st: Funding and investment
• Wednesday July 15th: Sustainability in development and operations
• Wednesday July 29th: Distribution disruption: will the OTAs bounce back?
• Wednesday August 12th: Money v meaning [social purpose]
• Wednesday August 26th: Placemaking and working with the community
If you are interested in being a guest speaker in any of the webinars, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org