Utah: Lexicon Travel Technologies has launched a two-way integration with Escapia, one of the vacation rental industry’s most-used property management software applications.
Recently named Booking.com’s “Best Performing Vacation Rental Connectivity Partner” in North America for 2018, Lexicon now offers Escapia users a higher level of channel management expertise on Booking.com’s and Expedia’s global networks of online travel booking brands.
Lexicon founder and CEO, Joel Inman, said: “Millions of guest book stays on Expedia and Booking.com each year, and we’re excited to offer our powerful technology and services to the thousands of property managers who use Escapia.”
“Not all integrations are created equally, and I know vacation rental property managers will really benefit from the success our team had in maximising the flow and translation of data between PMS and OTA. Our proprietary integration gives property managers superpowers to curate property content, effectively merchandise, and drive more bookings online,” he added.
Vacation rental property manager Ben Edwards said: “The integration with Lexicon is process and results driven. Lexicon’s new connection with Escapia made moving our rental properties over to them seamless.”
Among the technology advances, Escapia users can expect the following following the integration with Lexicon:
- Proprietary method for reliably pulling daily rates
- Availability reconciliation automated and optimised to Escapia
- 365 days of future rates and inventory always updated
- “Rent Override” support for financial accountability
- Alerts for booking confirmations, failures and cancellations
- Manual trigger for instant availability updates
- Automatic listing close-out on property discrepancies to prevent double-bookings
- Ancillary booking and guest detail added to “Reservation Notes” section
To learn more about Lexicon’s new integration with Escapia, visit the company’s website here.