Join Travaxy, Pinktada + Enso Connect for “Pitch to Paul” webinar
Worldwide: ShortTermRentalz holds its first-ever “Pitch to Paul” Dragon’s Den-style investment session as part of its RockSTRz 2.0 series on Tuesday 2 March [4pm GMT] – sign up to the session HERE.
It is time to strap your boots, get excited and start scouring for the next big ‘game changing’ short term rental business. Three startups will get the chance of a lifetime, pitching ‘live’ in front of editor Paul Stevens, and a set of distinguished investors, influential media, and the ShortTermRentalz.com global audience who want to support the world’s most promising travel and hospitality startups.
Joining host Paul Stevens will be:
- Valentina Shegoyan, Managing Partner, REACH UK | Second Century Ventures
- Matthew Hoffman, Founder, Startup Alpha
- Merilee Karr, Founder and CEO, UnderTheDoormat, and Chair, UK Short-Term Accommodation Association
- Lioz Amar, CEO and Founder, Travaxy
- Francois Gouelo, Co-Founder and CEO, Enso Connect
- Lyon Hardgrave, Co-Founder, Pinktada
You will learn:
- What type of startups are seeking investment
- Start up business model innovations
- What startup investors are looking for
- ‘Live’ examples of how to pitch for investment
- Investor funds available
To sign up for this unmissable session, follow this link.
To be considered to take part in the 2021 series of RockSTRz, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The rest of the calendar for RockSTRz 2.0 is as follows:
- 4 May [4pm BST]: “The changing landscape of reviews”
- 18 May [4pm BST]: ““Tech this out”: tapping into the traveller psyche”
- 1 June [4pm BST]: “How will sustainability define the future of the sector?”