San Francisco: RedAwning has announced it has been ranked ninth in the San Francisco Business Times’ list of 100 fastest-growing private companies in the Bay Area.
In doing so, RedAwning has cemented its reputation as the fastest growing travel startup on the list for the second consecutive year. This year, however, the company has moved up into the top ten, nine places up from last year’s position where it ranked in the top twenty at number 18.
Since last year, RedAwning has expanded its network to 140,000 properties in over 10,000 destinations to include boutique hotels and multi-units. As well as the recent acquisitions of Blizzard Internet Marketing and Leavetown, the company has agreed new multi-project partnerships with Google and Amazon and recently established an extensive storefront on eBay.
RedAwning CEO and founder, Tim Choate, said: “This has been an incredible year for RedAwning and we are thrilled to be on the list again and in the top ten this year. It’s amazing to look back on all we have accomplished these past two years, but of course, we also have to thank all our valued vacation property managers who have trusted our powerful marketing engine to grow their businesses.”
In the past year RedAwning has:
- Recorded same-store booking growth of 23.2% in Q3 of 2018 which is two times faster than the average for the industry
- Launched RedAwning storefront on eBay bringing a collection of vacation rentals to eBay customers
- Introduced pay-per-booking based deluxe websites and complete no-fee marketing solutions for vacation rental managers
- Integrated with Google Hotel Ads for multi-unit properties
- Acquired Leavetown Vacations Inc. and its Jetstream Connectivity Solution, which has added 2,000 buildings worldwide to the RedAwning network
- Partnered with Amazon to implement customisable RedAwning Smart Concierge™ devices for in-home voice-activated guest enhancements
- Teamed with Choice Hotels to offer Choice Privileges members the opportunity to use points or cash to book professionally-managed vacation rentals in destinations across the United States via Choice Hotels’ websites
- Acquired Blizzard Internet Marketing, adding a new marketing division to RedAwning