Worldwide: The panel of expert speakers for the second webinar of RockSTRz 2.0 has been announced.
The session on “The convergence between short-term rentals, serviced apartments and hotels in 2021″ will take place on Tuesday 16 February at 4pm GMT.
Our stellar panel of experts will be discussing whether short-term rentals can become a dominant asset class, the new hybrid business models emerging from the pandemic, and what Airbnb’s entrance in the hotel space means for the convergence of the respective sectors.
Joining host and STRz editor, Paul Stevens, will be:
- Omer Rabin, Managing Director [Americas], Guesty
- Vivi Cahyadi Himmel, CEO & Co-founder, AltoVita
- Charles London, Director, Seven Living
- Pauline Houston, VP of Business Development, SilverDoor
Sign up now to next week’s webinar HERE.
To be considered to take part in the 2021 series of RockSTRz, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The rest of the calendar for RockSTRz 2.0 is as follows:
- 2 March [4pm GMT]: “Pitch to Paul” – Dragon’s Den style investment session
- 4 May [4pm BST]: The changing landscape of reviews
- 18 May [4pm BST]: “Tech this out”: tapping into the traveller psyche
- 1 June [4pm BST]: How will sustainability define the future of the sector?