Worldwide: The expert contributors for the second session in ShortTermRentalz’ new RockSTRz webinar series on Thursday 1 October 2020 at 4pm BST have been announced.
Joining host and editor of ShortTermRentalz, Paul Stevens, for the session on “Which business models will succeed in a post-Covid world?” will be:
- Graham Donoghue, CEO, Sykes Holiday Cottages
- Henrik Kjellberg, CEO, Awaze
- Anna Skigin, CEO and co-founder, Frank Porter
- Jesse DePinto, co-founder and chief product officer, Frontdesk
You will learn:
- Challenges faced and opportunities for pivoting or restructuring
- Essential leadership qualities during a global lockdown
- The future of self-catered accommodation v managed vacation rentals
- How businesses will need to leverage technology to survive
- How business models will continue to evolve
You can now sign up to next week’s webinar at the link here.
Read the review here of our debut webinar last week, which focused on “Humanity v technology: how will tech adoption accelerate the professionalisation of the industry”.
The rest of the calendar for RockSTRz is as follows:
Thursday 1 October: Which business models will succeed in a post-Covid world?
Tuesday 13 October: The rise of bespoke booking channels