Worldwide: RockSTRz returns for a new webinar series this coming Tuesday 29 June [4pm BST] with an expert panel discussing ‘The challenges and opportunities facing the short-term rental industry’ [Sponsored by Flywire].
The webinar will address the principal challenges and opportunities facing the short-term rental industry as we look towards a post-pandemic future, ranging from the current regulatory outlook in markets around the world, to the importance of advocacy for fair regulations, maintaining a balance between attracting domestic travellers and combatting over-tourism, growth avenues in the space, and how Airbnb CEO Brian Chesky’s vision for ‘travel redistribution’ will play out.
Joining STRz editor Paul Stevens in conversation will be:
- Fiona Campbell, Chief Executive, Association of Scotland’s Self-Caterers [ASSC]
- Matt Curtis, Founder, Smart City Policy Group
- Carlos Pérez-Lanzac de Lorca, Founding MD, CALETA HOMES, President, VR Andalusian Association [AVVA]
- Pam Knudsen, Senior Director, Compliance Services, Avalara MyLodgeTax
Sign up for this unmissable, no-cost webinar HERE.
Upcoming RockSTRz webinars include:
- Tuesday 13 July [4pm BST]: The importance of effective PR for hospitality businesses [Series sponsor: Flywire, Session sponsor: BOOM]
- Tuesday 27 July [4pm BST]: The professionalisation of software [Series sponsor: Flywire, Session sponsor: PointCentral]