Worldwide: ShortTermRentalz’ popular “Pitch to Paul” RockSTRz webinar returns on Tuesday 7 June [4pm BST] as three more startups pitch for potential investment in front of an expert panel of investors.
The Dragon’s Den / Shark Tank-style webinar, sponsored by Flywire and NoiseAware, will provide a platform for three up-and-coming startups in the short-term rental space to pitch their businesses in the hope of sparking the interest of an expert panel of investors and the audience tuning in.
It follows the successful inaugural Pitch to Paul session in March 2021, when Enso Connect, Pinktada and Travaxy presented their businesses.
The RockSTRz contributors include:
- Chantal Noble Haldorsen, VC Lead, Certares
- Srin Madipalli, co-founder, Lexify.ai, angel investor
- One more investor still to be confirmed
- Barbara Jones, founder and CEO, StayBillety.com
- Murat Sonmez, Ph.D., founder, CEO and CPO, trustd.ai
- Justin Hauge, founder and CEO, Storied Collection
Sign up to the no-cost webinar at the link HERE.
The upcoming series of RockSTRz will address a number of pertinent and pressing topics in the global short-term / vacation rental industry. To be considered to take part in future RockSTRz session, please contact email@example.com.
The rest of the calendar for RockSTRz 5.0 is as follows:
21 June [4pm BST]: Can traditional leisure businesses crack the business travel segment?
19 July [4pm BST]: Reducing pain points for property managers