Worldwide: Registrations remain open for the second highly-anticipated session in ShortTermRentalz’ new RockSTRz webinar series, which takes place today at 4pm BST [1 October]
The webinar will centre around “Which business models will succeed in a post-Covid world?” , a topic that has taken on increased significance as the short-term rental industry collectively seeks to navigate extended lockdowns and restrictions on international and regional travel.
Joining host and editor of ShortTermRentalz, Paul Stevens, will be a high-calibre set of contributors, including:
- Graham Donoghue, CEO, Sykes Holiday Cottages
- Henrik Kjellberg, CEO, Awaze
- Anna Skigin, CEO and co-founder, Frank Porter
- Jesse DePinto, co-founder and chief product officer, Frontdesk
The main topic points in the discussion will be:
- Challenges faced and opportunities for pivoting or restructuring
- Essential leadership qualities during a global lockdown
- The future of self-catered accommodation v managed vacation rentals
- How businesses will need to leverage technology to survive
- How business models will continue to evolve
To sign up for today’s RockSTRz webinar, follow the link provided.
To keep up-to-date with speaker and registration news, click here.