Worldwide: Sign up here for the fourth highly-anticipated session in ShortTermRentalz’ RockSTRz webinar series, which takes place on Tuesday [27 October] at 4pm GMT, and join the 500+ industry professionals who have already registered for the series.
The stellar lineup of industry experts joining host and editor of ShortTermRentalz, Paul Stevens, for the session on “Around the world in 60 mins: What has the industry learned from the pandemic and what are the next steps for recovery” will be:
- Jeff Hurst, president and co-lead of marketing at Expedia Group, and president of Vrbo
- Raj Kamal, CEO of OYO Vacation Homes
- T.J. Clark, co-founder and CEO, TurnKey Vacation Rentals
- Paul Mallee and Rami Shamaa, co-founders and managing directors, Maison Privee
You will learn:
- Challenges faced during the pandemic and solutions found to address them
- How has customer behaviour shifted since the start of Covid-19?
- What are the opportunities for expansion and growth in this sector?
- Trends that will become prevalent over the coming year and beyond
- What the impact of the coronavirus crisis means for the future of the vacation rental segment
RockSTRz will return in 2021 and more details will be announced in due course.