Transparent launches global vacation rental data platform
Spain: Vacation rental data provider Transparent has announced the launch of its “free” global data tool, Smart Rental, to empower property owners, managers, investors and competitors with powerful data insights.
The company, which claims to track 35 million Airbnb, Vrbo & Booking.com listings, says it “empowers its users with actionable supply, revenue & distribution insights to increase revenue”.
By launching its Smart Rental Pro data dashboard for the short-term rental industry, Transparent aims to help property managers boost their rates and revenue by up to 25 per cent. From property managers to investors and hotels, the insights allow users to optimise their strategy in order to maximise their rental revenue.
In addition, Transparent has announced the release of its Smart Rental free account for those in the industry managing, researching, owning or looking to invest in vacation rentals. The account gives them the opportunity to explore vacation rental performance data and inventory from around the world.
Smart Rental Free features include:
- Allowing users to search any global location to visualise the vacation rental supply up to a maximum of 500 properties. The search returns a dynamic map with the capacity for zooming and scrolling across the globe.
- Total property counter updates allow users to assess and compare vacation rental supplies across different areas.
- Its total listings distribution pie chart breaks down the total channel listings in the given area by their OTA platform, giving useful insight into how inventory is distributed.
- The ability to learn the average daily rate [ADR] achieved in 2019 for one’s selected area to inform base rates and investment decisions.
- The ability to compare the average occupancy rates achieved across the world last year to assess market performance.
- The ability to look up estimated revenue made from the average property in any area worldwide in 2019.
- The ability to select visible properties in your scope to check their stats and visit their listings.
According to Transparent, certain features and data insights will only be accessible to Smart Rental Pro subscribers.