Tuesday 4 Apr [4pm BST]: Pitch to Paul
Hosted by STRz editor Paul Stevens
[Sponsored by PriceLabs & Minut]
Gain insights into three innovative startups that are shaking up the short-term rental industry.
Step into the virtual Dragon’s Den / Shark Tank as we hear pitches from three innovative short-term rental startups seeking investment, and then hear live feedback from the expert panel of leaders and investors. that could potentially lead to funding opportunities.
- Philip Pickard, co-founder and CEO, Speedy Wi-Fi
- Michal Borychowski, founder and CEO, Lula.Cleaning
- Karen Piscitelli, founder and CEO, Explorabout
Investors / advisers to the industry:
- Mike Scott, co-founder and managing partner, Derive Ventures
- Jessica Gillingham, founder and CEO of Abode Worldwide