STR SUMMIT – 18 October – London
Discover the future of short-term rentals with those in the know.
This is not a trade show.
We don’t like to blow our own trumpets but the Short Term Rentalz Summit promises to be pretty special. Hosted by the team at ShortTermRentalz.com, it’s where the leading minds of short-term rentals come together to share their visions for the future and strategies for success. And it’s also a golden opportunity to network with the investor community as we connect you to the capital and the capital to you. [Exclusive media partner Skift].
Every area of the short term rental industry is represented – a who’s who of owners, investors to property managers and tourism boards – don’t miss it.
After the Boom
Join ShortTermRentalz as we host our dynamic Short Term Rentalz Summit to London in person in October 2023. Building upon our 24/7 coverage of short-term rentals – at the forefront of the impact of technology, platforms, and professionalisation on both the urban and traditional vacation rental sector – this event will bring together a wide range of founders, CEOs, investors, and veterans in the industry to discuss the opportunities and challenges ahead.
Don’t miss out on this forward-looking event, as we explore:
- Where is the market headed in 2024 and will recession headwinds impact the sector?
- How are the dynamic needs of blended travellers reshaping expectations and experience?
- What technologies will transform the way STRs attract travellers and manage operations?
- What will greater price transparency mean for players both large and small across the sector?
- How is the relationship with online travel agencies evolving, and what can those platforms do to better serve both owners and travellers?
- What shifts in real estate will provide growth opportunities for short-term rentals and also hotel brands?
- What are the crucial elements needed for short-term rentals to evolve as a sector and continue to build trust with consumers?
Connect with peers from across the short-term rental industry during multiple networking opportunities.
Learn from top creatives and executives during exclusive interview sessions and talks.
Chart your path forward for 2023 and beyond based on your conversations and experiences at the Summit.
Who should join?
The short-term rental attendees are a mix of both experienced veterans and forward-thinking newcomers that seek greater insight into the future of this sector. Built for a business-operator audience, this event will bring together founders and executives from the vacation rental industry, venture-backed startups, online travel agencies, B2B vendors, and regulators in this ecosystem as both speakers and attendees, with an aim to push the conversation forward.