The Shortyz 2020: All the information you need
UK: ShortTermRentalz has released its first promotional video for the Shortyz 2020, which are taking place on 11 March 2020. The event will be a unique boat party and the first-ever awards ceremony for the short-term rental space, celebrating all of the innovation and technology currently taking place in the space.
The 13 Shortyz award categories are as follows:
1. Best use of social media
2. Best App or website solution
3. Best home automation solution or product
4. Best ancillary services provider
5. Best sales and marketing campaign
6. Best corporate accommodation booking channel
7. Best OTA / online accommodation booking platform
8. Eco award
9. Best property management solution
10. Best channel manager
11. Best property management company [10+ units]
12. Rising star – a promising individual with a bright future
13. Pioneer award – an individual who has innovated and led the sector in its formative years
To nominate yourself, an individual or a company, please email email@example.com with the following information:
1. Your name
2. Who you are nominating
3. The category/ies you are nominating an individual / company for
4. Why that individual or company deserves to win each category (200 words max)
5. Video submissions [e.g. filmed on mobile phones] lasting no longer than 90 seconds with the same requirements will also be accepted.
The deadline to submit nominations is 31 December 2019.
Shortyz nomination and judging process:
Nominations period open November – 31 December 2019
Sponsors announced November 2020
Shortlist announced February 2020
Voting commences on ShortTermRentalz.com
Winners announced 11 March 2020
For more information, visit our Shortyz event website [theshortyz.com] and continue to follow all of the latest news and content at shorttermrentalz.com.
[Boat footage courtesy of Bateaux London]