The 2023 Shortyz Awards will be held at an in-person awards ceremony at the ArcelorMittal Orbit in London’s Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park on Wednesday 26 April.
The Shortyz 2023
There are 20 awards up for grabs at the 2023 Shortyz Awards:
- Sustainability award
- Consumer champion award
- Best leisure property management company
- Best urban property management company
- Most effective use of social media
- Best app or website solution
- Best home automation solution or product
- Best sales & marketing campaign
- Best corporate accommodation booking channel
- Best OTA / online accommodation booking platform
- Best property management system [PMS]
- Best channel manager
- Best ancillary services provider
- Best subscription / membership model company
- Best mobile rental accommodation company
- Best holiday site operator
- Rentalpreneur award [NEW for 2023] [Individual award]
- Innovator / Disruptor award [Individual award]
- Rising Star – a promising individual with a bright future [Individual award]
- Pioneer award [Individual award]
All entries will be assessed by an expert panel of judges from across the short-term rental industry to decide the final shortlists. The 20 awards will be decided by a 50/50 split between the judges’ scores and a public vote of STRz readers.
2023 Shortyz Awards timeline:
- Entry deadline: Monday 6 March 2023 at 23:59 GMT
- Shortlisted entrants will be notified in April
- Awards presentation ceremony [in-person]: Wednesday 26 April 2023
Why not commit to being a sponsor and being part of something really special this year? Check out our 2023 prospectus here.
The Shortyz 2022
Click here to see the 2022 shortlisted nominees + winners
As your host, I was amazed by the overwhelming response to the Shortyz Awards in 2022 – we received over 350 entries and a whopping 55,000 votes, and the awards are quickly becoming the ‘Oscars of the industry’!
The special awards evening located at The Skyline London was a huge success and brought hospitality leaders together from the global short-term rental industry to celebrate success and best practice. The reactions of the winners on the evening and since the event has been nothing short of amazing – find the testimonials here!
Check out our two-minute highlights video from 2022 here.
The Shortyz 2021 Video
The Shortyz 2020
STRz held the inaugural ‘Shortyz’ Short Term Rental Awards on 11 March 2020 in London. The 2020 Awards took place aboard Bateaux London on the River Thames, hosted by STRz editor Paul Stevens.
The purpose of the Shortyz is to recognise excellence among industry peers, highlight innovation and industry best practice, reward achievement and celebrate start-up technology.