ShortTermRentalz is delighted to announce the launch of the inaugural ‘Shortyz’ Short Term Rental Awards, which will take place in London on 11 March 2020.
The ceremony takes place on the eve of the Short Stay Show, also in London, and the Serviced Apartment Awards, which, like the Shortyz, are being hosted by International Hospitality Media (IHM) on 12 March 2020.
At a time when the global short-term rental market is set to reach US$170 billion in value by next year, the Shortyz aim to recognise excellence among industry peers, highlight innovation and industry best practice, reward achievement and celebrate start-up technology.
The awards categories are:
- Best use of social media
- Best App or website solution
- Best home automation solution or product
- Best education and training
- Best sales and marketing campaign
- Best corporate accommodation booking channel
- Best OTA / online accommodation booking platform
- Eco award
- Best property management solution
- Best channel manager
- Rising star – a promising individual with a bright future
- Pioneer award – an individual who has innovated and led the sector in its formative years
The shortlist will first be decided by an expert panel of judges from across the short-term rental industry, before the eventual winners are decided by a public vote of ShortTermRentalz readers.
The confirmed panel of judges so far is as follows:
- Paul Stevens, head judge and news editor of ShortTermRentalz
- Jessica Gillingham, director of Abode PR
- Simon Lehmann, co-founder of AJL Consulting
- Louise Birritteri, founder and CEO of Pikl, and board member of the UK STAA
- Michael Goldin, director of business development at NoiseAware
- Shomik Panda, founder and managing director at Inline Policy, and director general of the UK STAA
To view the full Shortyz Awards prospectus please enter your name and email here
Further details for the inaugural ‘Shortyz’ Short Term Rental Awards, including the ceremony venue, will be announced in due course.
Email email@example.com or telephone +44 (0)20 8340 7989 for more information regarding the entry process and to discover more about the sponsorship opportunities available.