ShortTermRentalz is delighted to announce that the second ‘Shortyz’ Short Term Rental Awards in London, hosted by International Hospitality Media [IHM], will take place on Thursday 22 April 2021.
The Shortyz aim to recognise excellence among industry peers, highlight innovation and industry best practice, reward achievement and celebrate start-up technology.
The winners in each award category in 2020 were:
- Best use of social media: Mark Simpson, Boostly
- Best App or website solution: Check-in Scan
- Best home automation solution or product: Minut
- Best ancillary services provider: PriceLabs
- Best sales and marketing campaign: Travlet + Nestor Stay
- Best corporate accommodation booking channel: Check-in London
- Best OTA / online accommodation booking platform [SPONSORED BY PIKL]: Direct Booker
- Eco award: Casal dei Fichi
- Best property management solution [SPONSORED BY GUARDHOG]: Lavanda
- Best channel manager: Zeevou
- Rising star – a promising individual with a bright future: Alex Limpert, GuestReady
- Pioneer award – an individual who has innovated and led the sector in its formative years [SPONSORED BY NOISEAWARE]: Moriya Rockman, Smiling House Luxury
- Best property management company [10 units+] [SPONSORED BY GUARDHOG]: MadeComfy
The awards categories for the Shortyz 2021 are:
- Most effective use of social media
- Best app or website solution
- Best home automation solution or product
- Best ancillary services provider
- Best sales and marketing campaign
- Best corporate accommodation booking channel
- Best OTA / online accommodation booking platform
- Sustainability award [Previously Eco award]
- Best property management system [PMS]
- Best channel manager
- UK Staycation Award [NEW]
- Best holiday or home exchange platform [NEW]
- Best leisure property management company [NEW]
- Best urban property management company [NEW]
- Innovator / Disruptor award [NEW]
- Rising star – a promising individual with a bright future
- Pioneer award – an individual who has innovated and led the sector in its formative years
- Courage in Adversity Award
The shortlist will first be decided by an expert panel of judges from across the short-term rental industry, before the eventual winners are decided by a public vote of ShortTermRentalz readers.
The expert panel of judges will be confirmed in due course.
To view the full Shortyz Awards prospectus please enter your name and email here
Further details for the second ‘Shortyz’ Short Term Rental Awards in 2021, including the ceremony venue, will be announced in due course.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0)20 8340 7989 for more information regarding the entry process and to discover more about the sponsorship opportunities available.