Worldwide: The “RockSTR” contributors for the fourth and final session of this RockSTRz webinar series for ShortTermRentalz on Tuesday 27 October 2020 at 4pm GMT have been announced.
The stellar lineup of industry experts joining host and editor of ShortTermRentalz, Paul Stevens, for the session on “Around the world in 60 mins: What has the industry learned from the pandemic and what are the next steps for recovery” will be:
- Jeff Hurst, president and co-lead of marketing at Expedia Group, and president of Vrbo
- Raj Kamal, CEO of OYO Vacation Homes
- T.J. Clark, co-founder and CEO, TurnKey Vacation Rentals
- Paul Mallee, co-founder and managing director, Maison Privee
You will learn:
- Challenges faced during the pandemic and solutions found to address them
- How has customer behaviour shifted since the start of Covid-19?
- What are the opportunities for expansion and growth in this sector?
- Trends that will become prevalent over the coming year and beyond
- What the impact of the coronavirus crisis means for the future of the vacation rental segment
You can now sign up to next week’s webinar at the link here.
Read the review here of our third webinar last week, which focused on “The rise of bespoke booking channels”.