Worldwide: The lineup of contributors and startups for the first-ever “Pitch to Paul” RockSTRz 2.0 webinar has been announced.
Taking place on Tuesday 2 March at 4pm GMT, it will be in the format of a Dragon’s Den-style investment session, in which three “game-changing” short-term rental and travel startups pitch for potential investment in front of a panel of distinguished investors, advisors and influential media, as well as the ShortTermRentalz.com global audience who want to support the world’s most promising hospitality startups.
Joining host and STRz editor, Paul Stevens, will be:
- Valentina Shegoyan, Managing Partner, REACH UK | Second Century Ventures
- Matthew Hoffman, Founder, Startup Alpha
- Merilee Karr, Founder and CEO, UnderTheDoormat, and Chair, UK Short-Term Accommodation Association
The three startups pitching for investment will be:
Claiming to be the world’s “first B2B accessibility API for travellers with disabilities and senior travellers”, Travaxy enables offline travel agencies / OTAs / travel APIs / GDSs and wholesalers to book a “worry-free holiday, flights, and accommodation in minutes, instead of hours and sometimes days”.
Enso Connect is a home management software that leverages smart home devices, AI communication, and top management services to provide a seamless experience to homeowners, property managers, and guests in the short-term rental industry – think Alexa meets property management combined with all the top services for your home in a single application.
Named after the prized species of oyster, Pinktada’s patent-pending marketplace is seeking to redefine the relationship between a hotel and its customers.
You will learn:
- What type of startups are seeking investment
- Start up business model innovations
- What startup investors are looking for
- ‘Live’ examples of how to pitch for investment
- Investor funds available
SIGN UP TO NEXT WEEK’S WEBINAR HERE.
To be considered to take part in the 2021 series of RockSTRz, please contact email@example.com.
The rest of the calendar for RockSTRz 2.0 is as follows:
- 4 May [4pm BST]: The changing landscape of reviews
- 18 May [4pm BST]: “Tech this out”: tapping into the traveller psyche
- 1 June [4pm BST]: How will sustainability define the future of the sector?