US: RedAwning has announced it has tripled the size of its market management team to generate bookings and revenue for property manager partners in each destination region.
Regionally-based market managers in the Americas will now be able to serve property managers more directly on an ongoing basis to ensure faster, more strategic planning and support.
In addition, a newly-established revenue performance team will support the market management team with data and performance analytics, market insights, revenue management strategies and unique promotions and optimisation opportunities exclusively from RedAwning.
The data-driven business strategies will help to drive bookings, increase online visibility and improve guest satisfaction for the respective property managers in the network.
RedAwning CEO and founder, Tim Choate, said: “While channel management companies are cutting their account management support and other staff in a race to the bottom of commoditised connectivity services, RedAwning is going the opposite direction and helping our property manager partners grow more than twice as fast as their peers.
“We already have the largest distribution platform for properties, we already are the industry innovator in the development of new channels, marketing and booking strategies, and we already offer the best website options for property managers with no setup or maintenance fees.
“Now, we are matching all of that with a deeper commitment to on-the-ground support for our property managers to thrive and achieve their complete booking volume potential,” he added.
RedAwning claims its complete solution will be the most robust and broad property marketing solution available in the industry for property owners and managers. It includes:
- Comprehensive marketing, inquiry response and reservation processing across the world’s network of OTA, vacation rental and exclusive websites and travel partners
- Complete payment processing including declined credit card handling and chargeback management
24/7 guest support and check-in instruction automation
- Instant, one-button contact with guests via a free mobile app for managers
- Smart websites and customised deluxe websites with no setup or maintenance fees
- Live integration with Google Hotel Ads for multi-unit properties
- A complete suite of additional digital marketing services, including search engine optimisation, email and social media marketing
- Revenue management and exclusive promotions for more bookings and increased market share
For more information, visit the website here.