Worldwide: ShortTermRentalz’ RockSTRz 2.0 webinar series returns this Tuesday 16 February at 4pm GMT – sign up to the second session HERE.
The stellar lineup of industry experts joining host and editor of ShortTermRentalz, Paul Stevens, for The discussion will be centred around “The convergence between short-term rentals, serviced apartments and hotels in 2021″ [SPONSORED BY GUESTY].
The contributors will look at:
- Whether short-term rentals can overtake hotels as a dominant asset class
- New emerging business models that combine aspects of both hotels, serviced apartments and short-term rentals
- How short-term rental businesses are standardising their services and operations to mirror hotels and serviced apartments
- What Airbnb’s intervention in the hotels segment will mean for the convergence of the two sectors
Joining host and STRz editor, Paul Stevens, will be:
- Omer Rabin, Managing Director [Americas], Guesty
- Vivi Cahyadi, CEO & Co-founder, AltoVita
- Charles London, Director, Seven Living
- Pauline Houston, VP of Business Development, SilverDoor
To be considered to take part in the 2021 series of RockSTRz, please contact email@example.com.
The rest of the calendar for RockSTRz 2.0 is as follows:
- 2 March [4pm GMT]: ““Pitch to Paul” – Dragon’s Den style investment session”
- 4 May [4pm BST]: “The changing landscape of reviews”
- 18 May [4pm BST]: ““Tech this out”: tapping into the traveller psyche”
- 1 June [4pm BST]: “How will sustainability define the future of the sector?”