Worldwide: ShortTermRentalz’ RockSTRz webinar series will return for its second edition in 2021 with a brand new set of webinar topics and speakers.
Join editor Paul Stevens as he discusses the topics on everyone’s minds in the year ahead with a stellar lineup of industry thought leaders. Join the 1,000+ short term rental professionals who registered for our first webinar series in 2020, as we go up another gear in ambition and scope for 2021.
The 2021 webinars will not only explore different themes and topics, but it will also bring in a range of diverse and innovative formats to engage our audiences like never before. This includes a “Dragon’s Den” type investment session, pertinent “of the moment” debates, and virtual tours and presentations.
The six-part series will remain in its fortnightly Tuesday 4pm GMT / BST slot. It will begin on Tuesday 2 February and continue for three sessions until Tuesday 2 March, before resuming again from Tuesday 4 May with another three sessions.
To be considered to take part in the 2021 series of RockSTRz, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Full speaker lineups will be confirmed in due course.
The full RockSTRz 2021 schedule is as follows:
2 February [4pm GMT]: Guest wellness, wellbeing and safety protocols on and off property
- How vacation rentals can capture their guest’s desire for wellness, wellbeing and safety protocols and compliance while also seeing a return on their investment
- Strategies that generate measurable business results to drive both experience and revenue
- Technology advances that will influence wellbeing and wellness experiences in future vacation rentals and in-room equipment – a necessity rather than a luxury
16 February [4pm GMT]: The convergence between short-term rentals and hotels in 2021 [SPONSORED BY GUESTY]
- Whether short-term rentals can overtake hotels as a dominant asset class
- New emerging business models that combine aspects of both hotels and short-term rentals
- How short-term rental businesses are standardising their serviced and operations to mirror hotels
- What Airbnb’s intervention in the hotels segment will mean for the convergence of the two sectors
2 March [4pm GMT]: “Pitch to Paul” – Dragon’s Den style investment session
- What type of startups are seeking investment
- Start up business model innovations
- What startup investors are looking for
- ‘Live’ examples of how to pitch for investment
- Investor funds available
4 May [4pm BST]: The changing landscape of reviews
- The importance of genuine review aggregation
- How businesses can improve credibility, SEO and conversion rates
- The role that platforms such as TripAdvisor will play in the ‘new normal’
- What, more than ever, travellers will be expecting in terms of standards from their accommodation
18 May [4pm BST]: “Tech this out”: tapping into the traveller psyche
- How companies are keeping themselves ‘top of mind’ by prioritising traveller needs
- The latest trends in contactless technology and increased automation
- Which innovations in technology are built to last and how it will shift
- How tech convergence will continue to shape the industry
1 June [4pm BST]: How will sustainability define the future of the sector?
- The rise in eco travel coinciding with the growth of domestic travel
- How Covid is leading travellers to consider their travel behaviours and shift towards responsible consumption
- How businesses can prioritise profitability over revenue
- The “uncomfortable truths” that businesses that companies need to learn from the Covid-19 crisis
For more information, including all the recordings for the webinars in the first RockSTRz series, follow the link here.