UK: Wednesday 18 May promises to be a short-term rental extravaganza as the Shortyz Awards returns as an in-person event for the first time in two years and ShortTermRentalz hosts its first Urban Living Insights event.
Both events will be held at Tower Suites, Blue Orchid Hotels, 100 Minories, London EC3N 1JY, with tickets selling fast before the big day.
Urban Living Insights: short-term rentals [Royal Suite] 08:30 – 11:30 BST
Join your hosts Paul Stevens, editor, ShortTermRentalz, and Simon Lehmann, co-founder and CEO, AJL Atelier, for this uniquely curated URBAN LIVING INSIGHTS event focused on the growth and investment into urban and holiday rentals.
Urban living’s most influential investors / lenders, developers and owners, agents, operators /occupiers, planners, architects and designers, marketers and service providers will be attending.
08:30 – 09:05 Tea, coffee and pastries: Reach out to somebody you don’t know and learn something new
09:05 – 09:25 Welcome + sponsor introduction: What makes short term rentals today’s most exciting hospitality and real-estate asset class.
09:25 – 10:00 INVESTMENT TRENDS: VALUATIONS, MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS – WHO, WHAT WHERE, NEXT
- Valentina Shegoyan, managing partner | REACH UK, Second Century Ventures
- Yasha Estraikh, associate partner, Piper Private Equity
- Forward Partners [tbc]
10:00 – 10:30 NEW INVESTMENT MODELS: FLEX RENTALS AND BTR: Hear from industry leaders on the intersection of the vacation rental and BTR sectors.
- Cindy Diffenderfer, co-founder and CEO, Orion Haus Homes & Hotels
- Ben Yexley, head of BTR, flatfair
- Qassim Ali, co-founder and MD, CoStays
- Julia Lane Napolski, principal, Parlay Vous
10:30 – 11:00 WHAT’S NEXT FOR DATA, TECH AND AI? ENABLING SMART SHORT-TERM RENTAL DECISIONS FOR ENHANCED PROFITABILITY: A look at innovative property, channel management and distribution solutions to maximise efficiency, productivity and demand. what’s next?
- Fausto Vieira da Silva, strategic accounts and RM partnerships, PriceLabs
- James Cassidy, senior director, partner success vacation rentals, Vrbo
- George Baird, account manager, AirDNA
- Mike Liverton, chairman, Jetstream Hospitality Solutions
11:00 – 11:30 Tea, coffee and light bites: Time to network and connect.
In partnership with AJL Atelier
Tickets to attend BUY HERE for just £149
2022 Shortyz Awards [Skyline London] 17:00 – 21:00 BST
The Shortyz Awards are quickly becoming the ‘Oscars of the industry’, bringing hospitality leaders together from the global short-term rental industry to celebrate success and best practice.
The purpose of the awards is to:
- Recognise excellence amongst industry peers
- Highlight innovation and industry best practice
- Reward achievement
- Celebrate start-up technology
Click here to buy your tickets and join us on Wednesday 18 May for the 2022 Shortyz Awards, a live, in-person awards ceremony to be held at The Skyline London at Tower Suites – Blue Orchid Hotels.
View the 20 shortlists in full in our video announcement here.