Worldwide: Registrations remain open for the third highly-anticipated session in ShortTermRentalz’ new RockSTRz webinar series, which takes place on Tuesday [13 October] at 4pm BST.
The webinar will centre around “The rise of bespoke booking channels” , a topic which has become even more pertinent as channels have emerged and evolved to adapt to changing customer preferences when travelling.
Joining host and editor of ShortTermRentalz, Paul Stevens, will be a high-calibre set of contributors, including:
- Anthony J. Gantt Jr. / Mateo Bradford, At Ease Rentals Corporation
- Nancy McAleer, Florida Rental By Owners
- Victoria O’Connell, Golightly
- Frank Reeves, Avvio
The main topic points in the discussion will be:
- Reasons for the rise of bespoke channels and subscription models
- What vacation rentals can learn from the hotel space in terms of retention of bookings
- Book Direct: Is it a realistic strategy moving forward or is OTA distribution essential?
- Scalability of bespoke booking channels
- Niche channels that could arise in the future and how existing ones will have to adapt to evolving preferences
To sign up for Tuesday’s RockSTRz webinar, follow the link provided.
To keep up-to-date with speaker and registration news, click here.