eviivo launches mobile property management app
Worldwide: eviivo has launched eviivo Mobile, a booking and property management app, in conjunction with a report which reveals 84 per cent of managers want to monitor their business anywhere.
The report, conducted between April 11-28 in partnership with SurveyMonkey, polled 1,000 independent accommodation owners, Airbnb hosts, and boutique hoteliers.
91 per cent of respondents said that a mobile app is “extremely important” to run and manage their business, with 92 per cent stating they already use or anticipate using a mobile app regularly in the future.
58 per cent stated the ability to manage multiple properties in one app as the most useful feature, whilst 23 per cent and 21 per cent responded that a motivating reason for downloading a management app would be to improve communication with guests and staff respectively.
42 per cent also stated that a management mobile app was important for their work-life balance. 34 per cent said it was “very important” and 24 per cent voted “somewhat important”.
Chief technology officer at eviivo, Eric White, said: “We listened to thousands of customers for what they wanted in an app, and we’re proud to have exceeded their expectations. Automation is truly key for the accommodation sector, as is mobility, and eviivo Mobile is revolutionising how property owners and hosts manage their day to day bookings. In fact, work/life balance was a key factor, and now our customers have the freedom to manage their guests and bookings from anywhere, anytime — even while they’re on vacation themselves.”
eviivo Mobile soft launched in December 2021. It offers tools that mirror the company’s property and management platform but on a user’s smartphone.
• The ability to manage, modify and update reservations and update booking rates on the go
• Integration of all OTAs in the app, with any rate changes automatically updated with their OTA
• The ability to manage payments on the go
• Cleaning dashboard that allows property owners/managers to connect with housekeeping for task needs and performance
• The ability for property owners to handle multi-unit properties
• The ability to adjust (increase/decrease) daily rates and minimum stay by a fixed amount or percentage within a three-month window
• An overview of new bookings, arrivals, departures and in-house guests
• Instant push notifications.
• Daily snapshots/real-time views of the property’s KPIs and analytics
• Calendar view of diary and daily rates with source channel icons and arrival view times
Michele Fitzpatrick, CEO at eviivo, said: “Convenience was our biggest factor in launching a mobile app, as was health. We don’t want our customers sitting behind a desk all day. As Covid cases go down, and travel begins to pick up, we want our partners to go explore, be outdoors, visit family and friends, and truly live life.
“With eviivo Mobile, our partners can do all this while also check in with their guest bookings whenever they want, right at their fingertips. Even B&B owners, who remain on property, can tend to their garden or renovations without missing any notifications. Our app is designed to improve the well being of our partners, but most importantly, eliminate stress and upgrade their quality of life.”
The full survey, which was distributed in the UK, US, Canada, Germany, France and Iberia, can be found here.