Worldwide: The expert contributors for the third session in ShortTermRentalz’ new RockSTRz webinar series on Tuesday 13 October 2020 at 4pm BST have been announced.
Joining host and editor of ShortTermRentalz, Paul Stevens, for the session on “The rise of bespoke booking channels” will be:
- Anthony J. Gantt Jr. / Mateo Bradford, At Ease Rentals Corporation
- Nancy McAleer, Florida Rental By Owners
- Victoria O’Connell, Golightly
- Frank Reeves, Avvio
You will learn:
- Reasons for the rise of bespoke channels and subscription models
- What vacation rentals can learn from the hotel space in terms of retention of bookings
- Book Direct: Is it a realistic strategy moving forward or is OTA distribution essential?
- Scalability of bespoke booking channels
- Niche channels that could arise in the future and how existing ones will have to adapt to evolving preferences
You can now sign up to next week’s webinar at the link here.
Read the review here of our second webinar last week, which focused on “Which business models will succeed in a post-Covid world”.
The rest of the calendar for RockSTRz is as follows:
Tuesday 13 October: The rise of bespoke booking channels