Worldwide: The first panel of expert speakers for the first webinar of RockSTRz 2.0 has been announced, ahead of the opening session next week.
The opening session, centred around “Guest wellness, wellbeing and safety protocols on and off property”, will take place on Tuesday 2 February at 4pm GMT.
Into the New Year and under a stressed economy, guests tend to re-evaluate their priorities and focus on their health and quality of life. This webinar will look at how vacation rentals can capture their guest’s desire for wellness, wellbeing and safety protocols and compliance while also seeing a return on their investment.
The contributors will look at strategies that generate measurable business results to drive both experience and revenue. Technology advances that will influence wellbeing and wellness experiences in future vacation rentals and in-room equipment – a necessity rather than a luxury.
Joining host and STRz editor, Paul Stevens, will be:
- Andrew Bate, CEO, Safely.com
- Alberto Ramos Elizondo, chief revenue officer, Casai
- Whitney Austin Gray, senior vice president, International WELL Building Institute [IWBI]
- Roger Allen, Group CEO, Resources for Leisure Assets [RLA Global]
You can now sign up to next week’s webinar at the link HERE.
The series will build on the hugely successful first series of RockSTRz, which featured four sessions at the back end of 2020 and had more than 1,000 registrations from short-term rental professionals across the industry.
Exploring different themes and topics, RockSTRz 2.0 will also bring in a range of diverse and innovative formats to engage our audiences like never before. This includes a “Dragon’s Den” type investment session, pertinent “of the moment” debates, and virtual tours and presentations.
To be considered to take part in the 2021 series of RockSTRz, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The rest of the calendar for RockSTRz 2.0 is as follows:
- 16 February [4pm GMT]: The convergence between short-term rentals, serviced apartments and hotels in 2021 [SPONSORED BY GUESTY]
- 2 March [4pm GMT]: “Pitch to Paul” – Dragon’s Den style investment session
- 4 May [4pm BST]: The changing landscape of reviews
- 18 May [4pm BST]: “Tech this out”: tapping into the traveller psyche
- 1 June [4pm BST]: How will sustainability define the future of the sector?