Canada: Montreal-based online marketplace Fülhaus, from which one can rent or buy “design-forward and high-quality” furniture and accessory solutions geared towards the short-term rental and direct-to-consumer markets, has announced the launch of its new Spring / Summer 2021 design packages for the North American market.
Available in six distinct collections — ‘Nuevo 80’s’, ‘Biophilic’, ‘Dark Scandi’, ‘Grandmillenial’, ‘Classic Blue’ and ‘Light and Luxe’ — the furniture packages [referred to as ‘Haus-in-a- Box’] offer a variety of stylish looks and options for short-term rental owners and residential customers.
Styled by Fülhaus’ head of design, Pierce Atkinson, each package was designed with the customer’s welfare and comfort in mind.
Atkinson said: “One year into the pandemic, we’re all still feeling a little unsure about what the future may hold. That’s why our newest collection of furniture and design pulls in trends that focus on self-care and well-being.”
Fülhaus’ new Spring/ Summer 2021 packages are designed to offer a comprehensive and convenient setup at an affordable price.
There are a variety of styles to choose from ranging from soothing earth tones and natural materials like the ‘Biophilia’ package, to uplifting and playful designs found in the ‘Nuevo 80’s’ package.
Atkinson added: “We want to help you build a home that is filled with happiness and infused with joy — whatever that may look like for you.”
Customers are invited to take an online quiz that determines their project scope and design preferences and then matches them with one of Fülhaus’s seasonal design packages.
Powered with user-friendly smart technology that maps furnishings from more than 300 international brands including Bend Goods, EQ3, Nuevo and TOV, Fülhaus’ team of experienced interior designers and logistics experts work with customers to visualise and select dynamic designs for a single room or an entire home.
Fülhaus says it fills an “immense” gap in the market for cash-strapped but design-loving millennial consumers no longer interested in the idea of investing in expensive furniture or filling up landfills with cheaper, disposable alternatives for their temporary lifestyles.
Now drop shipping across Canada and to all lower 48 states, all six Spring / Summer 2021 furniture packages are available now with additional options for add-ons and upgrades.
Fülhaus will continue to roll out additional services and seasonal design packages inspired by ever changing consumer trends over the coming seasons.
The company’s Spring / Summer 2021 packages include:
- Nuevo 80’s: “They said the Memphis Movement was a fad, that it wouldn’t last. This look proves that fun colours and whimsical furniture never goes out of style.”
- Biophilia: “Breathe new life into your home with organic curves and endless greens.”
- Dark Scandi: “Earn your tastemaker status with a darker neutral palette and minimalist lines — a refreshing take on the classic Scandi style.”
- Grandmillenial: “This look fuses traditionalism with a modern twist, creating a look that’s elevated granny chic — and finally gives you a place to display your vintage crocheted blanket.”
- Classic Blue: “The ever-dependable navy sets the tone for a timeless and comforting look.”
- Light and Luxe: “Elevate your modern home with luxurious finishes, along with touches of gold and marble. Time for some bubbly.”
Fülhaus was founded in 2015 by CEO Andria Santos to help grow hotels, apart-hotels, and short-term rental businesses, developing what it claims to be “the most comprehensive furnishing packages” to get properties to market faster. The company launched officially in the United States earlier this year.