US: Luxury vacation rental management platform Hosteeva, which aims to help travellers find five-star vacation accommodations in the United States, has announced the launch of Hosteeva Prime, a new solution for homeowners that want to self-manage their own rentals.
Available now, the vacation rental management platform features a suite of tools that help vacation rental owners run an efficient and profitable business by automating and streamlining the traditionally disparate and time-consuming operational, marketing and administrative tasks, all in one place.
Hosteeva Prime helps owners develop their listings, set nightly prices, market their property and manage their bookings. Property listings are automatically published on 75+ vacation rental sites including Expedia, Airbnb, Booking.com, Vrbo, TripAdvisor and Homes & Villas by Marriott International, giving members access to hundreds of millions of travellers and eliminating the need to manage multiple listings on individual sites, as well as the stress and guesswork that goes along with marketing a vacation property.
Hosteeva CEO and co-founder, Sam Makaryan, said: “The majority of vacation rental owners use just one marketing platform such as Airbnb or Vrbo and as such, they’re leaving a lot of money on the table. Whether you have just one property to manage or dozens, having listings across multiple vacation rental sites can be incredibly complicated, expensive and time consuming.
“We designed Hosteeva Prime to solve some of the biggest challenges and inefficiencies in the vacation rental space and we’re proud to be giving homeowners a simplified, low-cost and hands-off way to manage their rental properties from a single dashboard,” he added.
Hosteeva Prime membership includes a free fully-bookable website, access to a real-time dashboard and the following:
- Optimised listing with enticing descriptions and professional photography to showcase properties and attract more bookings
- World-class marketing on over 75 online vacation rental companies such as Airbnb and Vrbo
- Real-time availability calendar and a smart pricing tool that uses dynamic pricing and data-driven historical and real-time analysis to automate nightly pricing
- In-unit installation and remote monitoring of Hosteeva smart home technology including smart locks, thermostats, privacy-safe noise sensors and smoke detectors to ensure safety and save on energy costs
- 24/7 customer support and the ability to schedule and track housekeeping and maintenance
- Vetted and trained housekeeping and maintenance teams
- $1,000,000 in liability coverage and $3,000 in damage protection on every booking – Hosteeva says it takes only a small commission fee and requires no upfront costs, credit cards or long-term commitments
Quinton L., a Hosteeva Prime customer from Florida, said: “The best thing I ever did was fire my management company and manage my investment property on my own. I had been considering it for several years, but had held off in fear that I did not possess the tools to do it on my own.
“Hosteeva Prime gives me the tools and allows me to keep more of my income with very little extra efforts,” he added.