California: RedAwning has added a customised revenue management program to its suite of solutions.
The program aims to provide high-end property managers with exclusive revenue management assistance from hospitality industry experts to educate them on the best practices in the space.
Property managers currently participating in the company’s complete distribution network include names such as Booking.com, Expedia, HomeAway, Vrbo and Airbnb. The services will also apply to direct booking, digital marketing and website service offerings from the RedAwning Group.
The recently-established revenue performance team will be on hand to recommend and incorporate automated rate technology tools. This will be in order to forecast demand and envisage dynamic pricing strategies, extract and explore competitor data.
Furthermore, clients will be able to gain insights into the market and how to influence a greater portion of market share, apply effective, at-scale promotions to fill seasonal occupancy gaps, and conduct industry research to stay up-to-date with the latest trends in the rental market.
Such data-driven business strategies are set to drive bookings, enhance online visibility and heighten guest satisfaction for property managers in the RedAwning network.
RedAwning CEO and founder, Tim Choate, said: “Property managers need more than distribution to stay competitive, but managing and adjusting rates and promotions, and maximising revenue on a weekly basis requires a team of expertise not offered by ‘channel manager’ services. RedAwning continues to expand on its role as a full-service marketing organisation to stay on the forefront of industry advancement and ensure our property manager partners keep growing at twice the industry growth rate.”
RedAwning’s complete solution for property owners and managers includes:
- A marketing and reservation processing across the world’s largest distribution network including major OTAs, travel partners and websites exclusive to RedAwning
- Complete payment processing including declined credit card and chargeback management
- 24/7 guest support and check-in instruction automation
- Instant contact with guests via a free mobile app for managers
- A free smart website with 100 per cent digital ad spend paid for and managed by RedAwning for maximum advertising impact
- Live integration with Google Hotel Ads for multi-unit properties
- A complete suite of additional digital marketing services, including SEO, email and social media marketing
- Revenue management for smarter rates, more bookings and market share
For more information about the program, visit the RedAwning website here.