Hosted by STRz editor Paul Stevens
[Sponsored by PriceLabs]
Data-driven insights are becoming integral components in the operations of any short-term rental business, even more so as the travel and hospitality sectors navigate challenging economic times. The landscape has altered significantly in the last 12 months as revenue management companies have sought to innovate their offerings and data providers [e.g. AirDNA / Transparent] have been acquired, and the need for accurate insights to predict future trends and behaviours across all verticals has been heightened.
- Sally Henry, vice president of business development – EMEA, Key Data
- Evan Dolgow, head of predictive hospitality, Aidaptive, powered by Jarvis ML
- Julie Brinkman, CEO, Beyond
- Athene Cook, product analytics team lead, HomeToGo
You will learn:
- How data providers / revenue management companies etc are innovating and offering new solutions to predict consumer behaviour
- How are other companies adapting in the way they use these insights
- The latest consumer trends and booking behaviours and what we can expect in the future
- What are the opportunities for data and revenue management – where are the next innovations?