Worldwide: Flexible furnished housing company AltoVita has announced that voting is now live for its headline category – Hospitality Professional of the Year [renamed from Best Individual Hospitality Operator of the Year] – for the Altos: 2021 Global Corporate Home Awards.
The voting period for the headline category, which recognises those who have demonstrated delivery of a best-in-class guest experience and evidence of going beyond the duty of care, will remain open through to next Friday 12 November.
The four finalists who are up for the public vote and have been nominated for their peers are:
- Anshul V Mehta, Cluster Director of Sales, The Gate London Aparthotel
- Fraidy Goldenberg, Senior Client Services Specialist, Churchill Living
- Ryn Jarrett, CCHP, VP of Strategic Partnerships, Travelers Haven
- Sanjog Charan Mim, Account Manager, IKAN Relocation Services India Pvt. Ltd.
Learn more about the finalists here.
The awards, which are being held in partnership with ShortTermRentalz and Serviced Apartment News, will be judged by a range of industry experts, including George Westwell, former CEO at Cheval Collection; Simon Lehmann, CEO and co-founder of AJL Atelier; Chantal Noble Haldorsen, VC lead at Certares; Richard Moseley, director of Global Hotel Partnerships at TripActions; and Mary Ann Passi, CEO at Corporate Housing Providers Association.
While the Hospitality Professional of the Year Award is being voted for by the public, the other award categories include:
- Best Home Design
- Best Sustainability and CSR Initiatives
- Best Innovative Use of Technology
- Excellence in Safety & Security, sponsored by Breezeway
- Best Family-Friendly Home
- Best Work-from-Anywhere Home
- Diversity & Inclusion Award
- Best Hospitality Operator Company North America, sponsored by SUPERHOG
- Best Hospitality Operator Company Europe
- Best Hospitality Operator Company Middle East & Africa
- Best Hospitality OperatorCompany APAC
- Best Hospitality Operator Company LATAM
- Best Individual Hospitality Operator of the Year, sponsored by AltoVita
Cast your vote now for the Hospitality Professional of the Year category at this link before Friday 12 November.
The awards ceremony will be taking place on 2 December in London.
Founded in 2018 with the aim to make the relocation experience seamless and stress-free, AltoVita’s enterprise software is designed to enable employees and relocation companies to source verified and vetted accommodation, while saving cost and enhancing the client-experience. The platform also serves digital nomads and employees seeking high-quality ‘work from anywhere’ accommodation.
AltoVita’s fast-growing global footprint currently spans 165 countries and 956 cities. It is headquartered in London, with regional offices in Singapore and Dallas, Texas.